Ever fancied running your own estate agency? Many of you out there who are interested in buying and selling properties – and there really aremany of you – may fancy the idea but are nervous about starting something new. It might also be a sector you’ve not had that much hands-on experience in. Well, that’s where franchising comes into its own.
That’s because franchising allows you to manage and own your own company, but with the knowledge, skills and back-up from an experienced business. And who wouldn’t want that when starting out? Another plus is the emotional and physical support a network of similar franchisees can bring; not to mention a whole host of new and potentially useful contacts for you. Certainly, investing in a franchise is a great way to start up in a sector or industry that you are starting up a business in for the very first time.
So, what does investing in an iSell and iLet Properties estate agency franchise involve? Well, like your typical high street estate agency you would be earning a good income from selling, letting and managing properties for clients where you live. Regardless of where you are based in the UK, you can start up an iSell and iLet Properties franchise, provided you believe the market is strong enough, and you have the enthusiasm to get going. But there are other reasons to go down the business franchise route too:
Benefits of an iSell and iLet franchise
- We won’t let anyone set up another iSell and iLet franchise where you are operating you company. This means you will have your own exclusive territory
- You will benefit from not only our skills and experience, but also our branding materials (eg logo, templates etc) as well as the excellent reputation we have built up over the years
- You’ll be working with a business strategy, systems and processes that work and bring impressive results
- There’s no huge financial outlay since at the outset since everything you need to make the business work is there (including a website). It’s just a case of getting that customers list going.
- You’ll be confident from the day you open your door – whether that’s in a high street or your home office – because we’ll train you every step of the way
- You’ll get insight and training in our unique, and highly profitable, Rent to Buy strategy
If you’re interested in the opportunities that having an iSell and iLet franchise can bring, but still not sure if you want to sign along the dotted line, then why not download our free franchise prospectus and go through it all at your leisure. At the same time, take a look at some of the testimonials we’ve received from other franchisees. Meanwhile, it you have any questions then please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We really would love to hear from you. We’re keen to expand our already successful business by bringing new franchisees on board. If that’s you, then call us now for a chat on 0333 577 0733.
- Around 60 per cent of franchises have an annual turnover of more than £250,000, according to the 2018 British Franchise Association and NatWest Franchise Survey
- There were around 48,000 franchise units in the UK last year – a 25 per cent increase over the past seven years.
- The number of people working for a franchise operation has increased by as much as 75 per cent over the past decade, to the extent the UK franchise industry now employs as much as 621,000 people at any given time.